CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

DAYS OF SATISFACTION AND ENJOYMENT

School break existed for us-students to enjoy long lasting vacation and to get rid of so many school works and activities.It's a time of having fun with your family,peers and other acquaintance.It' a day of discovering something unusual that makes you get out from stress, boring life and usual works.Its help you to revitalize your energy and refresh your rotten feelings.

I experienced them all as I was spending our school break last Oct.25-Nov.2. It's fun and cool. I had feel special and extreme happiness with my family and friends.We have our unwind and bonding in to those beautiful places that we are usually going during weekends.It created an atmosphere of satisfaction and gladness towards my environment.

I'm proud to say that I spent my school break wisely and productively simply because I enjoyed it and learned and realized something which made my personality better.Even I spent most of my time in helping my mother with her household chores,it is still a relaxing day for me because I feel good about it.

School break is such an important days for each of us to have because it shows us the better meaning of life....on how should you live it.You should not always spend and focus your time in working and working because all of us needs rest and relaxation like SCHOOL BREAK.

0 comments: