CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SECOND QUARTER LEARNINGS

From the second quarter in our ICT, I have learned so many things about HTML (Hypertext Mark-up Language) such as the HTML tags which are the most common display instructions and also the two kinds of tags which are the stand alone tag and container tag which consists of pair of tags namely the start tag and end tag with the element content in between them. I have learned that if one of them is missing and if it is without the angle brackets which serves as their sorrounding characters, the command will surely not be made. I have also known the most essential web standards which are the HTML, CSS and XML. I am already aware of the HTML editors which are the Notepad and the Simple text. And the most significant learning I considered is how to create an HTML file because having the knowledge of it, I can able to make my own website.There are so many things I learned about HTML and I believe that space here is not enough to mention them all because time,effort and current is gold.

This lesson is as easy as eating peanut....so therefore I'm not that challenged as before because it's no longer my first time anymore .Even though it's my first time to type in notepad,I greated it as similar to Microsoft Word because they both have similar application except that Notepad has a longer length that is like going to Aparri.What I irritated so much is the typing of tags specially it's angle brackets,I really exerted my effort and patience just to type them.

Through the assistance and the help of hand-outs I have made my exercises in ICT sucessfully perfect and I learned significant things which can broaden my wisdom.And I will surely apply it in my everyday life.

Moving on...I therefore conclude the HTML are one of the key in making website.And I'm still hoping that I will learn more things about it through my beloved teacher in ICT.

0 comments: