CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

DAYS OF NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

zAfter so many days of postponing our Periodical Test for the First Grading Period, at last, it was already scheduled on August 19 and 23, 2008. The same holds true with our National Career Assessment Examination which is conducted at August 27, 2008 for all fourth year students like me in ISNHS, Vigan City to determine our strengths and weakness for the preparation for the course we will choose in College.
During these examinations, butterflies and dragonflies filled my stomach simply because of the time pressure and the hot temperature in our classroom venue.I want to complain just because 40 minutes is not enough in answering every answer sheets in our Periodical Test especially the hardest subjects like Trigonometry and Physics. I am irritated to our proctor during our NCAE because he did not follow the time schedule of our exam.Even it hurts, I made guesses for the Non-verbal and Entrepreneurial skills just because I cannot take my time when I am the only one left.
I am proud to say that I did my very best in reviewing all the subjects of our curriculum. But sad to say,I'm not satisfied with my scores. Why that it is still not enough when you exerted your greatest effort and determination???After our NCAE, I feel discouraged and disappointed because I did not expect that this will be going to happened-some of my answers are only guesses! I don't want to admit that its my fault...our examiner should be the one to be blame off.
After all, these nervous breakdown examinations made me a better person because I learned from them...Next time, I will know what to do! Thus, I will continue to keep up the good work until the good work becomes better and soon will be the best!!!

5 comments:

Joanne Khrisna said...

hello!you know my friend you are good in english..and you must keep up the good work you must not be affected to the people around you that trying to pull you down...you must have a self-confidence so that you will achieve your goal in life...you should pass the obstacles in your own..my friend...study hard....take care always..and you should improve your
blog....

AiraMareeZhon said...

You have good posts and I learned a lot from reading it. Continue your good work!

Diamante Malate said...

>... e0w thAnKx f0r thE c0mmEnT JeJe ?/ yEz I HaVe a lOt 0f diAm0ndz jEjE .. BuT mY DiAm0nDz ArE N0T HErE//... NaXaH CR. JaJajA


=>diAmAntE mAlAtE<=

eRiC CaNtiLa...... said...

_hello my friend_

_at last im going to comment on you_

_study hard my friend_

_i know you can make your dreams come true_

_even though sometimes there were so many challenges in life, just go on_

_i'll support you and i'm always here beside you_

_keep on being humble_

_i'll pray for your health and family_

_keep safe_

_take care_

_your friend_

eric

September 5, 2008 2:56 AM

ariel said...

simple lang aku .gud job