CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Brother Is a Devil

In the previous days, I am so much challenged about the variety of problems a teen should encounter. I am paralyzed with fear and anxiety when an event confronted me about the insidiousness of my brother.
I hate what he had done!!! He brings too much shame and headache in the family. He
don't deserve to be my brother!!!!I really...really hate him! How dare him???He's such a devil who ruined my life and my life should have been a mess if I allowed him to affect my general behavior.
But after some time, I realized that what ever may happen, he is still and always will be my brother. I discovered with myself that nobody is perfect, that
everybody's commits a mistake. And now, I can say that I understand my brother, his fault is a part of his growing up.
I believe that someday, somehow.... everything will be fine again! Someday, somehow he'll be transformed to a more matured, better and wiser person like me. Hope will always prevail in my heart and I love my brother just the way he is.

0 comments: