CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Learning Internet Brings Me Gain

I have learned all about the Internet in the previous days concerning its history and importance to the people. I learned how to create a yahoo-email and I also discovered with myself on how to open, sign-out, create, send and reply an email. In like manner, I also learned how to create a blog and choose an awesome and fantastic template.
One of the problems I encountered is having a difficulty in determining the URL of what I've researched and memorizing or understanding those unstranged words in the History of the Internet. I am really challenged in creating a yahoo-email and a blog because its the first time in history that Almira Pegad happened to do that.Another thing that made me irritated is the slow manipulation of the computer.
I addressed these challenges through trying my best to follow the copied steps of doing them. And through the assistance and supportance of my beloved teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz.
Moving on I will exert my greatest effort in understanding and learning all the things which I considered problems/challenges in the field of Internet.I will do my best to improve my potentials and skills through the Internet! Who knows if I'll be a famous excellent surfer???

0 comments: