CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wonderful and Irritateful

Font attributes, adding images and hyperlink......those are the significant learnings that I absorbed during our ICT class. Learning those things made me a full clever for the preparation of my being a virtuoso in computer application.

Exercises applications brought me to reaching the proper efficiency of applying those numerous tags which are easy enough to type but somewhat irritating when it needs enough efforts and patient in typing those close quotations, angle brackets, equal signs,etc.

What stay me too long in front of the computer is the absence of the images. I am irritated because I think I followed the right instructions but how come that the images does not appear? I tried everything... I changed the other tags and avail help from my classmates in order to finish my exercise in hyperlink but unfortunately... still the images does not appear. Until somehow... I have the courage to ask my pretty teacher in ICT and at last she assisted me to make my exercises done better and quickly. Thank you for her for telling me the hidden shortcut of the hyperlink application.

It's a wonderful and irritateful experience. Wonderful because I can't imagine that with just the help of those simple tags, you can create a beautiful website! Somewhat irritating because of the long time I wait just to come up with the appearance of the images and those wasted time and efforts in typing those numerous tags because there's a hidden shortcut. But it's okey and I assure that those learnings will be very beneficial as I will apply it in my everyday life as well as in the future.

1 comments:

frederick said...

Nice blogs...Continue improving it. keep up the good work.,...